Talking of lungs………….i’m gonna do a lung cleanse soon. cool eh? Ever heard of that? No, me neither….but i found one. i smoked for over 15 years and i used to have terrible trouble with bronchitis in the past. I wonder what will happen. i will do that end of next week.

LUNG CLEANSE

The lungs seemed to get overlooked by most folks wanting to get healthy. Cleansers targeting just the lungs are hard to find. Smokers, ex-smokers, people who have had pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema and asthma will find this cleanse MOST beneficial in helping the lungs get clean and strong. People who live in polluted areas will also find this formula to be of great benefit.

LUNG CLEANSE INGREDIENTS:
Elecampane is the "king" for cleansing the lungs. It will remove old phelm and it will clean the mucous membranes. Helps with asthma, bronchitis and upper respitory problems.

Fenugreek softens and removes old hardened phelm from the lungs. It has been tradtionally used for tuberculosis.

Thyme is a natural expectorant that will help remove phelm. Used for asthma, bronchitis, croup and whooping cough.
Fennel is a great expectorant. It is used in many modern over-the-counter cough syrups.

Ginger is another expectorant that helps with asthma, bronchitis, and congestion due to colds and flu.

Hyssop helps with congestion due to colds and flu. Good for asthma and will help to remove phelm.

Marshmallow root soothes irritated mucous membranes.
Barberry helps to reduce bronchial restriction.

Cloves help with asthma and helps to clear mucous.

This formula is to be taken as follows: 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps 8 -12 hours later for 15 days. This formula is for people 12 years old and over and can be taken with or without food. NOT FOR PREGNANT OR NURSING MOTHERS.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine