Thanks Russ for letting me start all over. I'm sorry too that we have to deal with the effects of chemfilled skies. {I hope it is ok if I use a proxy.}

I do believe in the holistic approach.

While I personally think that the military chaff explanation is a limited hangout, this new find backs up claims by folks like Rosalind Peterson that there have been huge spikes in barium levels.

link
Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis.
Purdey M.

{excerpt}

High level contamination by natural and industrial sources of the alkali earth metal, barium (Ba) has been identified in the ecosystems/workplaces that are associated with high incidence clustering of multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurodegenerative diseases such as the transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs) and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Analyses of ecosystems supporting the most renowned MS clusters in Saskatchewan, Sardinia, Massachusetts, Colorado, Guam, NE Scotland demonstrated consistently elevated levels of Ba...

...the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. It is proposed that chronic contamination of the biosystem with the reactive types of Ba salts can initiate the pathogenesis of MS; due to the conjugation of Ba with free sulphate....

I'll try to make some good posts once in a while at your forum.
I done good on my other post. A new weather bill talks about "weather mitigation." I also put up some pictures of chemtrails in Taiwan and some startling images of chemjet close-ups.

That's Not Me

I poll people on the streets. Unlike how this is portrayed on the internet, tons of people are well aware of the chemtrails.

Take care. Peace.