Thanks so much for your prompt reply Russ. Insightful and to the point as usual.

Russ msg 249192 on another thread:
If evolutionists don't believe in rock-to-man processes (i.e. "abiogenesis"), then just where did the raw material to make mankind come from (according to the evolution religion)?
All you have done is repeated an already invalidated opinion based on a less than complete understanding of the science and our understanding of the universe.

Rocks will never turn into complex molecules, because their atoms are locked in the rock matrix. However rocks are not the only source of chemicals, molecules and this is why your straw man argument fails.

You could read what the scientist say instead of what creationists say scientists say. You know go to primary sources of information.

You could also read the reply above.

Then you could reply here and we could discuss the issue.

Enjoy.
[color:"green"]
Note: my time is limited, so I only choose threads of particular interest to me and I cannot guarantee a reply to all responses (particularly if they do not discuss the issue/s), and I expect other people to do the same. Thank you for your consideration.[/color]

we are limited in our ability to understand
... by our ability to understand
Rebel American Zen Deist
- to learn - to think - to live - to laugh
... to share.