Even if some evolutionists use questionable tactics, I don't think it is fair to call us all deceitful. I take offense at that, because I feel that I am treating you with respect despite our differences. I have not told any lies to you or others here, nor have I tried to deceive you.

go ahead and take offense then if that's what makes you tick.

If I remember correctly, didn't you also insinuate an insult about creationism with a flat earth joke?

Did you take offense at that moment also? Why or why not?

It is a deceitful comment when you compare believing in a flat earth to believing to in intelligent design/creation. You also used it to insult the intellegence of those who prefer creationism over evolution, it's quite obvious. Like Linda, if you are not aware of when you offend others but want to claim offense endlessly, you will have a problem. no one is interested in bickering with you because your feelings are hurt after you have tossed insults left and right yourself.

Since the idea is expressed repetitiously by evolutionsits desiring to cause jeering at Christians, it is also deceitful. You are not the first to use it, hardly. But once again, you simply prove your lack of knowledge of what you are talking about.

The flat earth idea is derived from Roman thought, just like the catholic church and the inquisitions. it's not biblical. If you want to use the comment to explicitly denote catholic thought, since the idea was taught there, you should say so. Because it is not biblical, just like much of catholic theology is not biblical. It is Roman, and very. Perhaps you were jeering at the british, many of whom who are decended from roman conqerors? christianity, and the OT, precedes the Catholic church by hundreds and thosuands of years.

here is some info for you:

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

If you were able to provide as much simple and straight forward proof for your idea of evolution I would be much obliged.

I know as 'evolutionists' you think you are very bright. But look here even at one of the oldest books in the bible, where Job names the constellations long before the greeks ever mapped them:

Job 9: 9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

There are many issues with your so-called 'science'. Lack of evidence being foremost, but lack of knowledge about the reasons you deride creationists coming along in a very close second place. You have no idea what you are talking about most of the time and it's obvious you have never done anything but learn talk-speak to defend your positions..