Perhaps it would be easier if you could point out where one step required a previous one that was incompatible.
Well, for starters, that which begins in one place isn't beginning in the other places. Since most of them are looking for a way to just get things started, they can't very well be compatible.

In a way, I wish they'd hurry up. I'm curious to see the next crop - I can't imagine too many more environments for them to try, but I expect they can.

From here
On September 28, 1969, pieces of a stony meteorite fell around the small town of Murchison, about 130 km north of Melbourne, Australia. More than 100 kg of fragments were collected, several of them shortly after the fall. It is reported that eyewitnesses noticed a strange smell reminiscent of methylated spirit, bitumen or kerosene. This was the first indication of organic compounds being present in the Murchison meteorite at relatively high concentrations. The subsequent chemical analyses were facilitated by the fact that NASA laboratories, at the time of the Apollo missions to the Moon, were well prepared to study extraterrestrial material. In a first report, which is now a classic paper in prebiotic chemistry, evidence was presented for amino acids and hydrocarbons in the Murchison meteorite.[1] It was shown by analysis of the 13C/12C ratios that these compounds were unambiguously of extraterrestrial origin.

Mix of results on this. The wiki author claims
Serine and threonine are usually considered earthly contaminants and these compounds were conspicuously absent in the samples.
But BYU says just the opposite.
Yet another site says
But chemical studies of these meteorites have often been challenged as unreliable by scientists claiming that contamination has occurred through exposure, storage, or handling. Over time, says Jeff Bada, of the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, even carefully stored meteorites gradually become contaminated.
The space alien seeders don't appear all that bright. Amino acids, although associated with life, come in other varieties. The compounds they sent don't seem to be such a good mix for "sparking life". Another vehicle might also be better - one that releases its cargo rather than holding it embedded in stone where it can't do anything.

They could perhaps keep better records too - no point seeding here again for a while, at least not until after harvest season. I can't comment much more, as I haven't researched this fantasy too deeply.

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson