If what you are trying to say is that someone somewhere claims they have found samples of oak that is 10,000+ years old i think you must be being brainwashed.

cut wood simply doesn't last that long, unless of course they've been keeping it in some sort hermetically sealed chamber, which is highly unlikely. Humidity, drying, expansion, contraction, acid ph, termites, carpenter ants, most furniture falls apart after a dozen decades at most. Houses about the same. Great huge unhewn trees turn to mulch in much less time. Castles built of stone get rather decrepit after several hundred years. The big oak beams wither away, crack and split and the big old castle caves in upon itself. Unless there are numerous workers constantly refurbishing them.

If what you were saying is true, imagine the possibilities. We could build houses of this special wood and expect them to last virtually forever. But it hasn't happened has it? I'd say your carbon or whatever dater is working with a theory of wishful thinking more than anything else. The average lifespan of a healthy oak is 500-600 years at the very most. Where is the 10,000 year old equipment that supposedly cut the posts? Maybe they cut the posts by hand, with little stone knives? You should try that sometime and see how far you get in 24 hours. You mightwant to check your dates on the bronze age and iron age before drawing truly rational conclusions on this one.

And what historical documents? Sumeria is one of the oldest civilizations known to archeologists and cuniform has never been fully deciphered, that only takes us back to the 4th milllenium BC. There are no historical documents prior to that. Zilch, nada. I think you run across little ideas put out here by various people on the net RAZD, but your knowledge of history isn't well established enough to give you the clarity you need to decipher what you find.

So you've found some people working with certain ideas they think might be valuable at a certain university. Big deal, it doesn't mean they are correct, they are postulating. How you've suddenly come up with builders flourishing in Europe 4000 years before Sumeria existed is probably something the entire world would like to know.

Personally, I'd trash the idea as nonsense. Oak posts were not being used to build villages or whatever in Europe 4000 years before the Sumerian (most likely) invented the wheel, 4000 years before the Sumerians built cities of brick and used palm tree posts for roofing.

I think your quest for finding evidence to support your theories of evilution has left you more than just a little bit insane. God himself is much easier find. It's a much more rewarding quest also.