You also seem to think that the earth must be warm at its surface. I'm just boggled by this. People who have studied glaciers across the world have observed that some of them are frozen right to the bottom. It's not hard to find info on this:

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bpl/geoa/2000/0000082a/F0020002/art00129
This basal sediment is frozen onto the glacier base in a lacustrine environment, rather than resulting from wet-based conditions. The implication is that the nearly identical Bonney hummocky moraines in central Taylor Valley likewise result from downvalley expansion of a frozen-based Taylor Glacier into its proglacial lakes.

This is an example of basal flow, explained earlier, which you will find in places that are cold right down to the ground. What's more, the ice tends to keep the ground cold. I suspect this may be part of what is meant by the term "feedback mechanism" though this is going to take a little research. I'll invite you again to do some yourself, rather than continuing to repeat the same baseless erroneous claims.
Example? No. This is not observation; it's a part of a model. Read further & see
This model for the formation of hummocky moraine forms the basis for interpreting the numerous uranium/thorium dates of lacustrine carbonates associated with Bonney drift.
It's only to be expected that they need a compatible model if they're going to obtain the dates they're looking for. But the model itself isn't evidence, unless one intends to reason in circles.

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson