Wow!! Thanks for letting us know. This is interesting to say the least.

But I have to say something here. I have tried the same cleanses that Sunshine above has tried (both humaworm for parasites and the humacleanse for the colon), yet did not get the results he got with anything coming out of me like that.....so I'm unsure why it happened to him...yet not me if it's just a result of the products? Though I believe it possibly was, I'm confused as to why none of that came out of me???? what happened to it?

That's what confuses me about it. I took it faithfully too, yet got no such outcome. No tar like rubbery substance whatsoever. If anything, it just made me a bit more regular, which was fine and I probably needed a bit of clean out. Sunshine (I hope you don't mind me speaking on your behalf here) has had significant improvements by these cleanses over time when many others things failed to produce results. If something works, it works, if it doesn't work and is a pile of hyped sh*t, then lack of results are enough to finally put someone off (hopefully). I thank you however for posting this as it's is obviously bonafide....but it still doesn't take away the results that cleanses like this can achieve regardless of what the actual "stuff" itself is.

One is not a sucker for trying something if they are desperate to improve their state of health. It is very hard to distinguish fact from fiction sometimes and if you can afford to give something a go, then go for it.

For me, neither parasite cleanses or colon cleanse made any impact whatsoever. Good or bad. I got no healing crisis or improvement from either, nor have I done so in the past, which does not encouragement one to continue doing them when they have failed to produce any results. However, I am not taking away the fact they help others and sometimes dramatically, but that does not mean they are going to help all people in every situation.

Again I thank you for posting this. Obviously the rubbery stuff maybe a total sham with what it actually is, but if one gains results from the cleanses regardless, that's more important. Just a pity that things are often mislabelled as a way of encouraging people to buy the products. There seems to be a few contraversies such as this. E.g. results of liver flushes also and what comes out and what they are actually caused by!