There are so many questions to ask. Do you believe all that rock and all those fossils were laid down in the flood, and that they were sorted hydrologically?
I don't believe all rocks are the result of the flood. To believe such would be to overlook the rest of the earth's history, and there seems to be little excuse for anything of that nature.

Sorting seems to have taken place where the circumstances were correct. Other finds are consistent with rapid in-place burial; and still others are consistent with objects floating initially and being deposited later. It's a big world, and it was a big flood. We have no indication that it was uniform.

Do you believe all the plants survived under water all that time?
No. We have fossils of plants which apparently didn't survive.

Do you believe that Noah only took limited numbers of animals on board, managed to cater to all their specific needs during that time, and that the animals then hyper-evolved once they got off the ark?
Not sure what you mean here. I believe the history included in Genesis is accurate, and animals produced offspring after their kinds just as they have always done.

So many questions, which you can presumably verify for me. Should we start another thread on this, or resurrect an old one which is suitable?
I don't have any doubt that an uncountable amount of questions can be produced. Experience has made me skeptical about the quality of questions about the history of the flood. As it's mandatory for even the OEC's to demonstrate a flaw in the history, one might expect someone should have come up with one or two rock-solid objections.

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson