I have experienced this. Everything starts to sound like a shrill and it hurts to hear it and also the response from it is anger. Not sure what on earth it is.

I also used to get panic whenever I heard a doorbell or phone ring (when I was hg toxic) and my heart would thump. Still get that a bit though, even now.

But everything becomes almost exaggerated responses to anything, including sensory organs. Or you can get a dulling of the senses or both. Hard to explain. Some people experience tinnitis too.

Not sure what it is, mercury/yeast and how they affect the sensory perception/organs. It's nasty what it does to all these things, including personality, I.Q., the lot. You can have the sensation of sheer stupidity and even not understand simple instructions. It is truly horrible and I can only offer you my small testament here, which is no great help I know.

Has iodine helped with anything at all? warming you up a bit etc? I think it's helped me somewhat. Not cured me, but helped. Without it, I was actually almost non-functioning and that's saying something considering what I"m like anyway!

If this is mercury causing this for you, or whatever it is in relation to it, you must try and keep yourself aware that it isn't "you". It is very important that remind yourself of this and don't expect to feel normal and kind towards others. I cannot tell you how many times I have been the nastiest human being alive to members of my family when I've been at my worst in sickness. Behaviours that certainly didn't just arise from "me". Threatening behaviours too. Scary, the kind one could have you locked up for. The only reason that didn't happen was my father lived with me and kept putting up with it. He did not want to get me put away and knew that I was not mentally insane, but in a toxic torment. If it had not been for him? I hate to imagine.

I gained a wee bit more control over that with the diet and things and getting more hg out over time, so that was "some" relief then.