You have a pretty interesting point regarding molecules -- I'm interested to see how the other posters respond to that one...

Thank you PWCCA!

I think it's a pretty interesting point too. Indeed, I think it's compelling.

I noticed that the true challenge relating to the universe working according to rules (etc.) has been (once again) completely ignored while you once again preach your *new* definition of evolution.

Cognitive dissonance, eh?

Uhm, no offense but are you sure you know what cognitive dissonance means?

That was simply a symbolic way of asking, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

These argument strategies you use work both ways. Case in point: citing that people believe what they want to believe. Very few people will choose to accept evolution out of desire. After all, what's so desirable about it? Religion, on the other hand, offers salvation, hope and fantasy.

On the contrary, evolution is very desirable because it "liberates" people from an oppressive religious influence; An influence that often offers fear and laws and guilt, etc.

Evolution is also appealing to the powerful because it is "mob rule", and in that kind of a society, if you're powerful, you rule because you control the mob (through media)—it is, in fact, Rome—survival of the fittest; A desirable place to be if you're powerful.

Religion (remembering that it is a man-made system of lies used to comfort the soul and spread a system of morality and is often used to create a center of power) is useless but can be appealing because of the emotional "perks" it can offer—in fact—it must offer to draw people to itself.

Nevertheless, evolution is indeed appealing to those who view themselves as powerful, and the world is full of those.

[color:"brown"]"For myself, as no doubt for most of my contemporaries, the philosophy of meaninglessness was essentially an instrument of liberation. The liberation we desired was simultaneously liberation from a certain political and economic system and liberation from a certain system of morality. We objected to the morality because it interfered with our sexual freedom."[/color]

—Aldous Huxley, "Confessions of a Professed Atheist," Report: Perspective on the News, Vol. 3, June 1966, p. 19 [grandson of evolutionist Thomas Huxley, Darwin's closest friend and promoter, and brother of evolutionist Julian Huxley. Aldous Huxley was one of the most influential liberal writers of the 20th century].

(In this context, "the philosophy of meaninglessness" is referring to evolution.)

Where there is confusion is in the fact that the information offered by the Bible is not a religion. It is a historical document with ample evidence to support this assertion. The Book is numerologically perfect (so far as I've studied) and prophetically (foretelling the future) astounding.

The Bible puts fourth difficult truths that reveal how the world will eventually be completely controlled by evil near the time of the second coming of Christ, and that time is now. To come to an understanding of this time of evil (referred to in the Bible as the time of "Jacob's trouble") is extremely scary, and most people cannot handle it, or rather, don't want to even think about it. They are, in fact, in denial.

For this reason (the scariness of the truth of the time we live in), people want to avoid (kill) the book that points this out to them (...the messenger). It's just to scary for them. This is why I often say that Heaven is not for cowards.

[color:"brown"]The person who conquers will inherit these things. I will be his God, and he will be my son. But people who are cowardly, unfaithful, detestable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."[/color]

—Revelation 21:7-8

The Bible reveals a global conspiracy to us, but just as people are too scared to come to meetings to work out solutions to the fact that the world currently hangs on the brink of global economic and military disaster, they reject the messenger (the Bible). This, of course, is simple human denial, and is stupid (I'm not trying to be insulting...we've all been there).

So, in summary, some people rebel because they think (wrongly) that they've gotten a bigger, better deal going to the other side. Others prefer to go into denial. Both are disgusting positions yet forgivable by God if we change our minds and decide to face reality.

Finally, evolution is nothing more than an attempt to answer the question that everyone would ask if an answer had not already been shoved down their throats all their lives, and that is: "Where did we come from? How did all of this highly-complex order come to be?"

If you can prevent people from even asking this question, then they will:

(1) never stick their nose in a Bible (in which case they just may discover that the Bible predicts the future and accurately describes the time we live in), and

(2) never have the opportunity to discover that the very people who incessantly promote evolution are doing it for the express reason of preventing common people from discovering the Book that would otherwise cause the common people to overthrow the tyranny we live under (just like it did in the past). Yes, the Book says "Here are the evil ones creating wars and killing for profit" while the evil ones say, "Um, there's no need to look in that stupid book. You already have the answers you need."

So, although it's more complicated than it first appears, conspiracy theory is perfectly at home in a discussion about evolution because evolution is a conspiracy.

The problem with denial is...

[color:"brown"]"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."[/color]

—Matthew 10:32-33

[color:"brown"]"The second beast forces all people-important and unimportant, rich and poor, free and slaves-to be marked on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that no one may buy or sell unless he has the mark, which is the beast's name or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: Let the person who has understanding figure out the number of the beast, because it is the number of a person. Its number is 666."[/color]

—Revelation 13:16-18

The Bar Code and the Mark of the Beast

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZ74G4lU84I
(listen to the words)

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)