If you want to bring up ape-man and then other isues at the sametime, dating methods etc, what do you expect? See this is what happens, you do this and then when it backfires you cannot handle it. I am honestly not sure which ONE issue you really wanted to discuss, you keep talking about apes to men and referring to the skulls, yet when I put up how difficult it can be to dicipher them if we do not have full information, nor the ability to see what they were like when covered in in flesh/hair etc, and the rest.
That's easy: whatever nobody else is trying to discuss. Really, follow what she suggests & see how fast she'll jump to something different.

If you present just your words, she'll ask for links. If you present links, she'll complain about that. No matter what you discuss or how you discuss it, there will always be some "issue". The only thing we haven't tried is giving in, but that'd be dishonest. And who'd ever believe such a ruse anyhow?

If you insist on making out this guy is deceiving us in one way or another, as I said, I am ready to email him and hopefully get him on here to defend himself. I am really sick of you waving away every creationist website and post and pictures, but deciding that anything you give from the evolution side should be swallowed as a fact, regardless of content.
No need to bother emailing. I didn't read carefully, but most of that big post is shreddable. I'll leave it up for grabs for a while; but if nobody's game I think I can manage just fine.

But then it might not do any harm. I expect moslems like a good laugh. (Assuming they've learned to appreciate the funny in the sad/funny blend that is evolutionism.)

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson