No. I am a mirror who helps people to see themselves for who they really are. For me to do this work without hypocrisy, I had to do it with myself first.

Your mirror is a little bit like the funhouse kind, which distorts what you see. What you personally see is coloured by your own beliefs and presumptions. This may be surprising to you and you may not believe it but it is clear to others here who read.

How does it go? Don't point out the speck in my eye when you can't see the log in yours. I'll thank you for stopping the hypocrisy claims, unless you would like to do what I suggested and take this conversation to another thread, and refer there to concrete evidence. At the moment it's looking like you don't like what I'm saying here and seem to think that calling me names is a good approach to that. Attacking the messenger is a logical fallacy called ad hominem.

Picking and choosing.

As many people do. These guidelines work for me and I see wisdom in them.

In the meantime, we were talking about interpreting the Bible. Would you like to explain your system for working out which commands in the Bible are about social customs which can change, and which ones are about God's laws which are sinful to violate?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Already did, for those with an ear.

You mentioned statutes and ordinances but never clarified how you tell which commands in the Bible are these, and which commands are those of God telling people not to sin. Or do you arbitrarily decide which is which according to what you personally would like to believe? Many people do this, so you wouldn't be alone. But if there's a more logical system that you use, you're welcome to elucidate.