There's even this UFO contactee guy by the name of Billy Meir who supposedly discovered some writings in Jerusalem in 1963, after his contacts with 'angels/aliens', called 'The Talmud Jmmanuel' which is the story of a man named Jmmanuel, written supposedly 2,000 years ago on Aramaic scrolls. and of course it is suggested by some that the Talmud Jmmanuel is the basis for the Gospel of Matthew and contains the original logia and teachings of Jmmanuel who, in subsequent years, became known as Jesus.

I mean, you know, Jeanie, this type of stuff goes on and on... a brand new jesus appears every year since the world first heard the name... the bible warns us directly the devil will do this..

EXCERPTS FROM THE TALMUD OF JMMANUEL
The Talmud of Jmmanuel: The Clear Translation in English and German (Paperback)
by Eduard Meier, J. H. Ziegler (Translator), B. L. Greene (Translator)

Chapter 5

The Sermon on the Mount

I. When Jmmanuel saw the people following him, he went up a hill and sat down; and his disciples came to him.

2. And he taught them, saying:

3. "Blessed are those who are rich in spirit and recognize the truth, for life is theirs.

4. "Blessed are those who endure hardship, for they shall thus recognize truth and be comforted.

5. "Blessed are the spiritually balanced, for they shall possess knowledge.

6. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for truth and knowledge, for they shall be satisfied.

7. "Blessed are those who live according to the laws of nature, for they live according to the plan of Creation.

8. "Blessed are those who have a clear conscience, for they need not fear.

9. "Blessed are those who know about Creation, for they are not enslaved by false teachings.

10. "Blessed are the righteous, for nature is subject to them.

I I. "Blessed are you if, on my account and because of our teachings, people revile and persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you; thus they lie about the teachings.

12. "Be of good cheer and take comfort; this life and the next life will reward you. For so have the belittlers of the truth persecuted the prophets who were before you, and so will they also persecute you.

13. "You are the salt of the Earth, and if the salt loses its flavor with what would one salt? It is useless henceforth, except it be thrown out and stepped on by the people.

14. "You are the light of the world, and consider: The city that lies on top of a mountain cannot be hidden.

15. "One does not light a candle and place it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; thus it shines for all those who are in the house.

16. "Likewise your light shall shine before the people, so they see your good deeds and recognize the truth of your knowledge.

17. "Do not think that I have come to do away with the law or the prophet; I have come not to undo, but to fulfill and to reveal the knowledge.

18. "Truly, I say to you: Until the heavens and the Earth vanish, neither a letter nor a dot of the law of Creation and the laws of nature will vanish, until all is fulfilled.

19. "Whosoever violates one of the smallest of the laws or directives and teaches the people falsely, will be called the smallest; but whosoever spreads the teachings truthfully will be called great and will receive the reward of the spirit.

20. "I tell you: If your righteousness does not exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not receive the reward of the spirit and of life.

21. "You have heard that it was said to your ancestors:' You shall not kill; but whosoever kills shall be found guilty by the courts.'

22. "However, I say to you: Exercise justice according to the natural laws of Creation, so that you find the judgment in logic.

...THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS

Chapter 23 (continued)

The Greatest Commandment

31. But when the Pharisees heard that Jmmanuel had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered and deliberated.

32. And one among them, a scribe, tested him by asking, Jmmanuel, which is the foremost commandment in the law?"

33. Jmmanuel asked in return, "Whose law are you thinking of, the law of the emperor, or are you thinking of the law of god, or are you thinking of the law of Creation?"

34. The scribe said, "l am thinking of the laws of all three."

35. But Jmmanuel said, "The highest directive in the law of Creation is this: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge, so that you may wisely follow the laws of Creation.

36. "But the highest commandment of the law of god is this: You shall honor god as the ruler of the three human lineages and obey his laws, for he is their king of wisdom and a good and just counselor.

37. "And the highest command of the laws of the emperor is this: You shall be obedient to the emperor, follow his laws and give to him the tithe, because he is the ruler over the people and their guardian and protector

38. "These are the foremost and greatest commandments in the laws of the three, as applied to their categories.

39. "But the other directive, equal to the first, is this: You shall consider only Creation as omnipotent, for it alone is constant in all things and therein is timeless.

40. "The emperor and god are transitory, but Creation is eternal.

It goes on and on:
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics_billy_meier_c/2005/10/excerpts_from_t.html

and it's nothing more than a mockery of scripture and Christ, sort of like the book of mormon.

Mormon means devil in japanese btw so they don't generally call themselves that over there. Some people say Nephi is short for nephilim.