Wow SoSick - you're resorting to rudeness and sarcasm here now.

I already wrote in about some of what you're addressing. Jesus came to the people in America while He was still on the earth - after his resurrection but before his ascension. He was actually hanging around for about 40 some days before his last sighting.

The Indians were only part of the original peoples and were at one time the unrighteous ones. That switched back and forth...sometimes they were the bad ones and the Nephites the righteous - and sometimes the Lamanites (Indians) the good and the Nephites bad. After Christ was here they were all righteous and lived in peace for a period of about 300 years. Then the pride cycle began. When the white man appeared the people were in a state of apostasy. But I guarantee you there are people out there who have had the legend of the great white God handed down. I knew members in AK who's grandmother had come into the church because that story had been handed down in her family over the centuries.

And for your information the remnants of their peoples in South America and in the isles of the seas are joining the church in droves.....

If this is turning into a fight I am not going to play into it. I'm respectfully answering your questions. You've been rather snide with me off and on ever since I've been on this forum actually.

So you know, though, in believing that the complete fulness of the Gospel has been restored, that does not take away from the goodness of people of (almost) all different religions. If you know your history with the church, it makes sense that there was an apostasy. That is widely known. How do you account for all the different interpretations of scripture? How did we all of a sudden jump from the dark ages to the enlightenment and then to the truth? I know it is here....that is a good thing!!!!

Not sure where you're getting the "blonde enough" for the church thing either. I'm ready for whatever you want to ask. Just ask that you do it respectfully. I understand how it must feel in a way. I wasn't always a member.... Honestly some of them get on my nerves... But the teachings are true. It is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I can round up plenty of Biblical scripture to back up our claims, but obviously our complete teachings are based on other scripture as well along with revealed teachings and modern day revelation. God is speaking to the earth again, quite literally.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein