I'd just like to support this statement of Linda's as it's applicable to many posters here. If creationism is such a solid science then there is absolutely no need to get emotional. All one needs to do in its favor is: present evidence, present evidence, present evidence. And then support that evidence with further evidence when someone tries to argue against any point you've made. Because it's not a personal attack, it's a debate. Just as I wouldn't get offended if someone tried to tell me that the Earth revolves around the sun due to gravity. It's not anything for me to get upset about.

You're obviously a new poster here, ikester, and in your short time here posting you have swooped down upon us all with vehemence and strong emotion. Why not try putting your emotions aside and adopt a more objective outlook? Look at the evidence and discuss it, if you disagree what is being alleged about it then say why and provide some evidence of your own. Because no one here is out to hurt you. They're holding a debate. Imagine if I tried holding a debate where I wished to prove a very questionale idea and then got upset emotionally every time someone tried to tell me I'm wrong. I certainly wouldn't get very far.

And if your beloved scientific theory could maintain it's status on scientific methods and arguements, you would not be resorting to snide remarks, categorizations, and personal attacks. In fact, you would be the main representative of how every scientific debate should remain scientific. But that is not what we see now is it?

I am no longer mod here. And I have left the forum.
My site: http://www.yecheadquarters.org