Good Evening SoSick,
I truly hope you have calmed down. You may not mean to sound 'sarcastic', nor 'offensive',...but I must say, your posts come across very critical.

I want to tell you that I DO NOT GO to a church building. My reasons being illness. For you to 'point a finger' at Russ declaring that he does not attend church....may I remind you that 'The Church', is the BODY OF CHRIST..(meaning the people).

1 Corinthians Chapter 3 verse 9 tells us, "For we are God's fellow workers: you are God's field, God's building. The PEOPLE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST. THE PEOPLE ARE THE CHURCH. Jesus' followers make up the Temple of the Holy Spirit.
(vs.16) "Do you not know that you are a Temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you."

The Lord Jesus lives inside the people. NOT INSIDE A BUILDING. Scripture says God does not dwell in a building made by hands. Search your heart, please, and see if the Lord would have you to apolgize to Russ. He truly was speaking on your behalf. You should be thankful to him.

You totally misunderstood a comment (post) Russ made a few days ago about 'your apologizing and he knows you to be a good person' (I am not typing verbatum)...however he was defending you, not critcizing you. You totally missed his point. The Lord looks on the heart. I do not know Russ, personally, but in my spirit I truly believe Russ is a Christian. I am a Christian. Lynn is a Christian, yet she cannot go to a church building because of her autism children.

Who are you to judge, SoSick? Please allow the Lord Jesus to be the Judge. Let's repent and 'first take the beam out of our own eye, before casting stones at other people.'
Thank you. Blessings, Abishag <>< cross

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]