Hi RAZD,

If one takes a look at the photographs, you'll find alterations in shape, but I'm still trying to figure out how this proves the theory of single celled organisms becoming complex fully formed machines.

Curious about the pictures you've presented here...How do you know the top is a more advanced state than the bottom, even if the age is different? Since we know that there is variety within the same kind and certain adaptive qualities that can occur in certain environments - I can hardly see how anybody can confidentally claim this as evidence the whole evolutionary senario.

This is the same as we've seen with the ancient fossils presented on this forum. If this was the painstaking and lengthy effort of two evolutionists, one wonders, if in the face of the millions of examples evolution apparently has, that these guys had to go to so much trouble over a marine organism? When all they have proven is - it started as a marine organism and looks like it's remained one too.....so once again, they have failed to give any solid evidence for anything else. We've seen the same with birds, fish, goats, tigers, frogs/reptiles, etc etc. Ancient fossils, dated according to evolution, still show they are the same creatures then, and remained the same to this day. Adaptions, variations, still haven't managed to change them into anything else.

Haven't yet seen the evidence for a simple celled organism's evolution into a fully formed human being or any other creature. Looks like the fossil history doesn't show it ever happened either. Believing it did, may not make it anymore a reality.

Interestingly enough, there has been very little presented by you as evidence of millions of examples of transitional forms on this forum. Alot of words, charts and drawings, but I've yet to see the proof that it happened in the way it's been stated. Nor have I seen the visible proof of preserved fossils showing any such senario. All the ones I gave pretty much showed the animals that exist now, still show they are much the same then. However much evolution you want to pin on them, their appearance sure isn't reflecting it. And certainly, even if there was such significant changes going on, they still didn't become anything else and the changes are not significant enough to prove simplicity became complexity over billions of years.