You created an anology in an attempt to prove "chance not creation" is responsible, whilst admitting the dice you're throwing required a creator to bring it into existence.

Are you saying I can control what result happens for every throw? That there is no random toss?

Hi RAZD,

You missed the point of my post. I haven't had to sit here and prove anything, because it's playing out eachtime you attempt to ignore the essential beginnings. You're talking about the results, but ignoring the start and substance. Whatever results you come up with require creative existence in the first place. This is something that you are unable to get past regardless of whatever analogies you come up with next. Everything you're stating keeps going back to existence and information.

Well then, you should be able to calculate the odds that I would throw a 7. There is no random chance involved according to your conclusion.

Enjoy.

Again you missed the entire point. Calculation/guesses/chance still require existing substance and information. What exactly is the REAL dice here that you are discussing that exists by chance, sorts information (by chance)(that it got from chance), into order by chance, to bring forth life and manages to hit the jackpot all by itself with the outcome of laws, order, incredible variety, complex machines, mathematical genius and precision.....

See, no matter what analogy you toy with, start/existence and information are unavoidable and not something you can side step.