Originally Posted by CTD
Originally Posted by LinearAq
Exactly how absurd is it? 10^-10? 10^-203? 10^-654321?
What? You & RAZD getting bored? Wanna publish more crooked math?

I'm a bit curious to see the spin you'd put on some of it, but I'm confident the result would be fairly sickening as well.

You accuse me of spin when you have yet to show you have any understanding of the simple exponential equations of radioactive decay or compound interest accumulation. Well, your statement probably wasn't really for me. You have to keep your adoring fans erroneously thinking that you are actually rebutting anything that RAZD or I post here.

I see that you continue to use skewed quotes even though you don't bother to check the context and have been told about this literary form used during Victorian times.
I see you can't even agree on the problem with this quote. Why don't you guys get your stories straight?

I believe this is a different quote from the one that was criticized before. I could be wrong about that though.
The literary style in much of the scientific literature of that era was to present potentially difficult questions and then reply to them. This was one such question. It is in Chapter 6 if you are that interested.

A faith that connot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets. -- Arthur C. Clarke