Thanks Bex,

Thanks RAZD,

Still missing the point and now putting words in my mouth. Am I surprised? Is anybody? What are the calculations I have faked?
Russ's calculations are the bogus ones, the fakes, the hoaxes. I did not say they had to be your calculation, just that with your position nobody should need fake calculations.

Chemical reactions occur because the chemicals themselves exist....the first problem.
And chemical reactions do not occur in random ways, instead they only occur within certain patterns and parameters. Any calculation that assumes random chemical reactions is thus bogus, false, fake and a hoax.

Curiously we still have not seen any math from Russ or anyone else to support the contention, all we have are bogus analogies with roulette wheels, analogies that still do not deal with the fact that the argument is likely based entirely on false assumptions.

Either you have an imaginery dice, or you face reality that you have a created dice. It isn't really going to help solve any analogies, if you continue to to ignore the starting point.
You created the argument, and if it isn't going the way you designed it then there must be something false in your created {A} means no random {B} argument.

You also miss the point that I agree with you, since I also start with a created universe. Mine created the conditions under which life arose and by which it evolves. By your argument these are not random results but designed ones.

At any rate, thanks for your last resort admission RAZD. Next time you take a contemptuous potshot or have a giggle over the idea of God, I'll remember your quote and have a giggle of my own. You attributing all this to a mindless act (your god) and me attributing it to an act from power/intellect/knowledge (my God).
But I don't take contemptuous potshots or giggles over the idea of god, you are either mistaking me for someone else, mistaking someone's false comments about me as truth, or you are mistaking my contempt for the lies of people like CTD and Hovind as contempt for their faith. CTD's misuse of math and his being wrong have nothing to do with his belief in god but everything to do with his obdurate denial of reality and his overweening pride.

You attributing all this to a mindless act (your god) and me attributing it to an act from power/intellect/knowledge (my God).
See, now you're doing it. When did I say it was a mindless act of my god? This is extremely insulting. Shall we compare how well our gods did their job?

Mine has not had to "fix" his creation ... not once (or twice, or three times ...), so I would call that a very mindful, complete, intelligent design. Would you agree?

My god does not need people to make fake videos full of lies, pretend falsehoods are true, and lie about reality.

My god allows people to understand the truth from the objective evidence of reality, asking only that the intelligence given to you be applied with open minded skepticism.

Do you still think this is mindless?

Enjoy.

we are limited in our ability to understand
... by our ability to understand
Rebel American Zen Deist
- to learn - to think - to live - to laugh
... to share.