Hello Bex,

Linda, is this the best you can come up with in an attempt to discredit the owner of the website and the pictures? Since you guys have suggested on here that even your own hoaxes should not negate the rest of your apparent "evidence", why are you nit picking over a fishing lure or any apparently mistaken identity in regards to some fossils? And do you know of the intention of the owner in this regard? Are you suggesting him to be a fraudster and his material bogus?

If you want to claim that liars, frauds and hoaxes are critical to the case for creation, I won't stop you.

If you want to use pretend information as reality, I won't stop you.

I would just become really curious what you use for a reality check.

You know, I had a few excuses that I predicted would be used by evolutionists on here and I missed this one, which I had originally intended to add. The attempt at discrediting the owner and/or his material. And here it is. Playing itself out, exactly as expected. The last resort? Or is there more?

Well it's kind of hard to argue about a faked picture that looks vaguely like what is claimed, and for which there is no data or other information.

Can you prove that these are in fact false ...

Provide this information and we will see:

What species is it?
Who discovered it?
When did they discover it?
Where did they discover it?
What was the archeological protocol followed in uncovering the find?
How is it described? (taxon class, bone ratios, etc)
How does it compare to other species, other fossils?
How was it dated?
How was the date confirmed?
What is the stratigraphy of the fossil find?
Where is the fossil now?
Where is the article about the find published?
What other scientists have seen and reviewed it

Take it one picture at a time if you want.

Curiously we can find that information for the latest bat fossil ... and for the millions of other intermediate fossils that have been presented here.

And do you know of the intention of the owner in this regard? Are you suggesting him to be a fraudster and his material bogus?

Given that he was sent to jail for fraud and blackmaiil and for annal rape of young girls, I don't think this needs to be suggested: it is an established fact that he is a fraud, a perverted fraud. There are several articles about it freely available to check.

You know, it just amazes me that you're jumping up and down over a mistaken fish lure (if indeed this is so in the first place), ...

[Linked Image]

Well you have to admit that it is rather hilarious don't you?

Want to go fishing for reality? We can talk about transitions in walking sticks from winged to wingless to winged to wingless to winged.

Care to guess which one is more "primitive" and which one is more "advanced"?

It's also an opportunity to learn more about cladistics.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v421/n6920/extref/nature01313-s1.pdf

Enjoy.

Last edited by RAZD; 09/23/08 08:34 PM. Reason: spling

we are limited in our ability to understand
... by our ability to understand
Rebel American Zen Deist
- to learn - to think - to live - to laugh
... to share.