Originally Posted by CTD
Originally Posted by LinearAq
Originally Posted by CTD
How I come to terms with bogus anti-God arguments you may observe quite readily, I should think. I've been posting here quite a while now.
yes we do know how you handle arguments that you perceive as "anti-God" (lack of reading comprehension not withstanding).
I perceive your arguments as identical with Russell2's, and many others who try to persuade people to disobey God. I perceive them as entirely different from and opposed to those made by Christians. These perceptions are involuntary and unavoidable.
Please point out one post where I even suggested that people disobey the God of the Bible. You can't because I never suggested it. Although, I'm not surprised by it, I continue to wonder why you think you need to misrepresent my writings and then use those misrepresentations to demean my character.

As for those perceptions being "involuntary and unavoidable", perhaps a little practice in self control on your part would prevent those "involuntary" perceptions of yours from spilling out into your posts like candy from a vending machine.

You know Christ and Paul both taught that believers should practice self control. In fact, it is one of the fruits of the Spirit. You know, Christians should walk in the Spirit...and all that goes with it.

Hey, just trying to help....iron sharpening iron.

A faith that connot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets. -- Arthur C. Clarke