Hi CTD

We have 3 instances of mistakes in the book. There has apparently been no chance to correct the mistakes, so we don't know if they'll be fixed or not. If there is a refusal to correct these mistakes, you may point this out and I'll pay attention. Until then, this is just absurd. Very, very, few books are published without any errors at all.

Three mistakes? I’m not actually aware of anything that it got right and I read through it, well looked through it, there’s not that much to read. I’ve found many more obvious errors than just three but there’s more to it than that. It’s primary thesis is false, that demonstrating lack of change for some species undermines ToE and the evidence it presents does not support that claim anyway. Sure some of the pictures he’s found look superficially similar but are they actually identical or even very similar? Where’s the analysis needed to work that out. I’m not sure the author is even aware of what’s required and I very much doubt he’s capable of doing that sort of work. He has no qualifications in this area that I’ve been able to find. A couple of visually similar pictures doesn’t tell us much even a whole book full of them. Coupled with the really obvious errors we have to be suspicious of his thesis.

In Reason

Russell

For every lone genius working away in solitude that shifted the paradigm, shattered the pedestal, or smashed the status quo, ten thousand quacks didn't understand the paradigm, couldn't find the pedestal, or whiffed when swinging at the status quo.