And why would be be banned from here for giving his reasons for not believing in the literal infallibility of the Bible? Since when was believing that the Bible is the work of men inspired by God, not Christian? Many Chrisians believe this.

What's more, there are others here who do not even claim to be Christian. They are from other religions or are not theists. Do they need to be banned too?

Is it that uncomfortable for you to be discussing ideas with people whose opinons differ from yours?

Linda, your points here are a deliberate misrepresentation. Nobody has ever banned anybody on this forum for different beliefs, nobody has even threatened to do so and I can't imagine they will. Unless Russ decides to keep the forum Christian, looks like it'll continue as it has been.

It's been made more than clear enough on here what it's about with links given to back things up. Looks like you haven't really been reading properly. Is deliberately misinterpretating the point a form of distraction/damage control? Trying hard to arouse sympathy for a case that doesn't exist?

Whether one believes in the literal "6 day" creation in 24 hour days, or much longer, was not the original point of this thread. Let Linear answer that if Russ is interested in Linear's point of view on it.

The point of this thread I thought was? - finding out if someone is lying about their Christian status. And what reason would they have for lying? Since we know this practice occurs on other forums, the agendas behind it are deceptive and deliberate. Why should it be allowed here? If in fact it's really happening.

Problem (benefit) on this forum is, the edit time is limited, so past posts can't be tampered with. And what we have seen has been contrary to what Linear has told us....things do not add up. And you guys have also used his "Christianity" all this time to hit against us a number of times on here, as though that in itself should soften us to buy into the theory. It's the only time any of you seem to suddenly take the faith "seriously" - which is rather sickening considering the ongoing contempt and sarcasm towards it the rest of the time isn't it? Even around Linear, none of you are the least bit concerned of offending his Christian beliefs. How interesting. He doesn't seem bothered either....

Again, I cannot state for sure what's in someone's heart, only God can. That's between Linear and God. But I think Russ, as the owner, has a right to find out if a member is playing games on the forum. Using a person's faith to arouse sympathy to the evolution theory is sadly not uncommon and I would hope Linear isn't part of this.

People do indeed get banned for false pretenses on forums. Manipulation games etc.