Plus.. ((( Smiles )))

Long ago because of my hyperacusis expirence and haveing children with autism..
I started just searching around the web and was totally shocked on what I had found..
I started documenting what I found under heavy metal and ear disease and then pink disease till I was just so angry over the mercury issue..
Not just the issue with my childrens autism but also with the auditory system problems the brain and abnormality sound sensitivites it can cause too..

And I had suffered so much with tinnitus and then hyperacusis and even though my hyperacusis may have been caused/ triggered by many things..
Just the idea of all the exposures of mercury out there in the air the water the food, vaccinations and the flu shot and in my back teeth..
I just got so activated and really into this because it's just so prevailent out there and then again who knows??
What else helped propel theses ear/brain sound issue things.
Besides noise and medication ect..

What helped set me up because not everybody who is around loud noise or takes certain medications ect gets this condition.
And I thought could there be something more to this in some cases and then I thought maybe yes..
It's possibly a Big Yes..
I don't remember haveing any flu shots while growing up or as an adult untill...
The years/year before and during my tinnitus and sound sensitivity expirence that lead me to full blown classic hyperacusis disorder..
Because my H.M.O gave them out free and I didn't want to get sick while careing for special needs twins back then.
I was just wore out..
I think it was a bad idea now looking back on it and I just didn't know it was back then..
Hindsite is 20/20.

I was sick back then alot even though..
And my last flu shot was in 02..
And I've done pretty well too since..
So I was primed for changeing my views on this.
Because of all that.

And then when I found this board I thought...
Thats where I'm at in my life and thats what I believe to be true.
Yet also I'm like cured now of H and my tinnitus is much better..
But I did alot of things back then to try to get well not just sound therapy a desensitization plan.
Though for hyperacusis thats what one usually does to try to get well/better.
Pink noise, TRT, ect...
But I did other things back then too and I'm glad I did.
I think it helped..
I really believe that..