Linda, the fact that a person who has presented themself as being on your side, comes on under names presenting himself falsey should be much more of an embarrassment and shame for you and your "team" than anybody else. Yet it seems you'd rather sit and have a laugh with them grin....one wonders what you'd do if CTD or myself had been getting on here and doing the same?

Pwcca's Alia (alias) was accepted by us (most of the time) at face value. Unless at the time it is obvious, nobody is going to know each and everytime who exactly is doing what. I have no access to a person's IP address.

Now, it's not really a major achievement to fool people under another name. Anybody can come under names disguising or lying about their true identity and changing their name and possibly even the IP address and fool others....depending on their intention. If their intention is to have a laugh (or giggle) at others expense, then who is the sad fool in the end? The laugh is on them, since no self respecting, mature individual with half a brain would consider carrying on like this, any kind of "achievement" or of interest. But the limited and emotionally retarded individual probably will! wink

You mentioned praising Alia? I remember correcting this individual on here once or twice because of the extreme and unfair nature of their representation of God and His judgements of others, which was incorrect. I did not consider them full proof by any means, though I accepted their word on their belief, again at face value as I try to do with most, unless there is obvious deception. Some of it was extreme and incorrect, other parts were very strong and faithful. Hardly our fault if someone is on the end of that lying the entire time is it? Ikester also corrected Alia too for some of the extreme statements regarding moderation. I agree with points made, whether the person is presenting themself falsey or not, is not going to be automatically known by me or others. Someone on our side could do the same and come under a false name under false pretenses also. I just find it a bit pathetic. Is this the evolution mentality I wonder? Since you seem to find no issue in such behaviour Linda, one wonders how must be as a teacher?

Pwcca, just a note: ISP is internet service provider. IP is what you should be referring to. It's the internet protocol address.

Pwcca, clearly has created multiple accounts on here. Now whether he knows how to change his IP or not, I wouldn't know, I'm not the owner/moderator. He's obviously found this a pretty interesting use of his time. kermit

Even deception of such a trivial nature like this is still a reflection of the person. babypacifier Reminds me a bit of kids at school laughing with eachother at deceiving someone else (teachers included) They're usually pretty limited and pretty gutless, but they get off on the little stuff.

I can't honestly believe that anybody with a job or married would have the time or inclination to do this in my opinion. So I doubt Pwcca was telling the truth at all from the start.
Who knows? The individual is a liar either way tauntyou.