Originally Posted by LinearAq
Originally Posted by CTD
How do you score on your own little test?

The same way you do on your test...by adding up the numbers.
If you're going to trip over your thumbs and fall flat on your face, I suggest dodging isn't worth the effort.

As for your false analogy, I think its employment speaks to the weakness of your case.

Spelling it out, lest anyone pretend not to understand: the point is not that disagreement exists; the point is that evolutionists are in disagreement with their own experts. The very people they send us to for evidence that they are right! These same experts agree with us on more of the relevant points.

If I send someone to a Hindu to verify something, you may expect said Hindu to largely agree with me on the relevant points. Maybe this expectation is not the case with everyone? Maybe that's just how I roll?

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson