No gluten...

I was having a hard time digesting anything and struggling with digestive symptoms regardless of what foods I ate. I was losing too much weight and couldn't eat enough calories without feeling ill. So I posted a while ago (maybe 10 months ago) on doing a raw milk fast. Apparently raw milk is the only food I can eat (drink) without feeling wierd. After doing the raw milk fast (drinking about 1 gallon of milk a day) for months...I tried adding other foods and nothing else still felt right in my stomach.

So, believe it or not, for the past ten months I have been drinking only raw milk. I occasionally snack on some blueberries and unsweetened yogurt. I can eat a little rice and veggies but still feel the best if I eat only raw milk. Any other animal protein makes me feel strange. So my diet has been literally been 99% raw milk for the past 10 months.

During the 10 months of drinking only raw milk, I have felt more progress than I have in the past 3 years since amalgam removal, in many ways. I feel alive and strong! I know this sounds crazy but its true, I used to think I need to eat other foods based on principle but it just didn't work, I just don't produce enough stomach acid and enzymes, and tried betaine and ox bile and enzymes and they just made me feel worse.

I'm sure I will be able to eat other foods after I chelate for a while longer, and clear the mercury out of my pancreas, but for now this is working for me better than anything else I have ever tried.