Linda, I don't think you're getting the gist of what I'm saying.

The Drama In the Rocks video points out that this kind of layering/stratification had not been taken into account when the fossil record was invented.

For this reason, there much misinformation about the fossil record.

Furthermore, the fossil record only appears in the order that scientists like in a few places. These few places have been hand-picked as the ones that define the fossil record.

In many other places, the fossils are not ordered the same way. But this enormous, repeating discrepancy is completely ignored by "science".

Furthermore, scientists have openly admitted that fossil dating methods are often contrived. Other scientists have admitted that fossil dating is based on circular reasoning.

Of course, this information plainly supports my position that evolution is a social control being used to force people into accepting a world view that is not based in truth.

Evolution is clearly a social control, not an observable science, and since science is a process of observation, evolution has to be taken on faith, and is therefore, by definition, a religion.

So, we can conclude that evolution is a religion used for social control.

Now, please tell me if you think that makers of the Drama In the Rocks video conspired together to tell a lie about layering/stratification, because either they are telling the truth, or they aren't.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)