You need to keep giving him the pectin first of all, that will help remove it via the bowels from the fiber. I eat Apples everyday so I get that and take Garlic too (1/4 of a clove right now). Chlorella is okay if he can handle it, make sure it's a good brand and clean itself, some contain even more metals.

ALA read what others have posted in here to get an idea on that, I have no clue about it nor will get into it because it's not my expertise.

I recommend you read up on it more and just go about it safely, get him minerals before you do it and ALWAYS MAKE SURE when doing a DETOX that you use kidney supporting herbs too (Most in here will tell you Kidneys hurt when doing these things). I want to find out more about Kidney detoxing herbs while doing this because I read if your kidneys are not working well it just will go out some in your skin and hair.

I am going to try to help you out as much as I can, I know others will be in here soon and mention Cutler this and that but you have to research some on your own to and see whats best for you or him.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.