I did very well on Chlorella for years so I disagree there, if it moved it around that wildly in me for 3 years I would be braindead by now!

Those who are sensitive to sulfur are sensitive to chlorella. I don't believe it mobilizes any more than other high sulfur foods. I'm under the impression that you are still mercury toxic, so if you took chlorella for years and did great on it then what exactly did the chlorella do? For the price, it doesn't seem like it does very much IMO. Some fresh dark leafy greens have probably just as much nutrients.

Does chlorella help chelate mercury

Excerpted from 'Treatment Options for Mercury/Metal Toxicity in Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities: Consensus Position Paper', AUTISM RESEARCH INSTITUTE, 2005

"Chlorella/other algae: Often touted as an herbal remedy for mercury poisoning, chlorella has been claimed to be able to bind to heavy metals. However, in a study recently conducted at the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine46, they administered 10 g/day of chlorella to 15 people with mercury dental amalgams. The chlorella had no effect on fecal or urinary excretion of mercury after 3 or 8 days, based on a comparison of pre and post levels. Therefore, we do not recommend the use of chlorella."

The above study was directed by Dr. David Quig, metal toxicology expert at Doctors Data Inc., Illinois.

He says don't use Cilantro because he is unaware how it works? I used the Cilantro and it was not scary at all!

One of the big problems with cilantro is that the amount of the natural chelating agent can wildly vary, as with any natural product. I could eat cilantro most of the time without a problem but had a few times when it made me feel wickedly poisoned. This is why most herbal extracts are standardized because all natural herbs can vary greatly in there active compounds.

Diet is extremely important, no doubt about it. I was against chelation for many years but now strongly believe in it after doing it for over 6 months and seeing the results when nothing else seemed to offer lasting improvement.