Originally Posted by JK98
"Alex, see if you can find some Oregano Juice."

You mean oil of oregano? That stuff is a very potent candida killer. It is also great to help with lung congestion. It can be quite expensive, however the Now brand is reasonably priced. I use their peppermint oil, and cinnamon oil. Oil of oregano needs to be diluted in water or oil. Only two or 3 drops at a time are used. Perhaps what you are calling oregano juice is diluted oregano oil?

No, this is actually juice. They make the oil, too, and I use that, as well. I have several different brands of it. I use some Now products, and have always thought they were good quality. I have not found any other company that puts out the juice, though, other than North American Herb & Spice. When I bought my first bottle, it actually came with a big, paperback book about all the medicinal uses of Oregano.

Oreganol P73 Juice - 12 FL. OZ.
[Linked Image]

Oregano P73 Juice is a highly aromatic essence made from wild oregano growing in the high elevations of Mediterranean mountains - up to 12,000 feet above sea level. This plant concentrates oxygen from the mountain air in its leaves. The unique steam distillation process used to make this formula creates an oxygen rich water soluble tonic very different from the oil. Oreganol juice can be taken alone or with juice or water. Take 1 or more ounces per day for maximum benefit.
http://www.p-73.com/products.asp?cat=2&pg=2

I take this straight out of the bottle. It is very relaxing, taken before bed. I sleep like a baby, when I take it. I had my husband try it, and he says the same thing. It costs between $12 and $16 a bottle. I use around a tablespoon, or just take a swig each time, and it goes quite a long way.

I have taken the oil by mouth, and that does need to be diluted. It is awfully potent, if it's not. When I "oil-pull", I add a drop or so of the Oregano.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson
~Autism is what we call Mercury Toxicity in our young, Alzheimer's is what we call it in our old.~ myspace.com/mercurypoison