I've decided to broaden my self-treatment to that of leaky gut syndrome. I'm on an anti-candida regime and have eaten a clean Paleolithic diet for a month now, both of which are steps on the way. (The diet has been the big one -- I've hardly ever been able to get past sugar cravings for very long without giving in but this time I'm going to do it.) I still take a good variety of supplements and it looks like I just need to add a few more to help with repair of the intestinal lining. This article got me thinking:

http://www.ei-resource.org/news/men...depression-linked-to-leaky-gut-syndrome/

I'd been investigating chronic inflammation because my symptoms seem to match it, and this in turn can cause other things like adrenal fatigue. Here may finally be a cause of it. I ate some homemade curry with a good dose of turmeric in it and felt a bit better for a while, and discovered that turmeric is a strong anti-inflammatory used in Ayurvedic medicine.

Wish me luck smile At the moment I'm starting to go heavy on antifungals and probiotics because if I've had die-off symptoms they haven't been obvious yet.