I have scalp psoriassis, and some say that psoriassis is toxic overload, and I say further that psoriassis IS mercury comming out... via the skin... some bodies in panic does that as last resorts it seems...

So i'm saying that scalp psoriassis is getting better, sloooowly, and brain health increases too, i'm beginning to get young up there again... now and then....
I'm a software programmer, and i know when my brain is working flawlessly or not, and sauna does help! NO ONE, uses their brains more than software programmers! Not even chess players.... I think i know when it works satisfactory enough or not...

The mercury is comming out via the scull and soft tissues, via the skin via psoriassis up there.... I'm betting that if tested, then psoriassis flakes would show heavy metals in them!

So there is the logic, theory, the assumptive, and experience based proof!
Thats enough for me.... for now....

Another point in this is that some say the the BBB can get damaged from mercury... so in that case merc may come out as easily as in.... But if that was the case, then i would have suffered from migrains and headaces all the time, possible not even lived....... so.....

Nay...... Sauna rids the brain of mercury.... Thats a fact, how much, dont know, not too much, but it does...

I noticed myself that my brain was getting better faster than my body, to my amusement..... and bonus i might add....

So i disagree with Cutler conclusions there..
smile

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!