I was really pushing his buttons to get every little detail from him these last couple of days and he told me that he has been hallucinating a lot where he had visions of illusions. Didn't think the things were there but they were actually there and he was saying that he knew it was there but he needed to make sure by touching on it or feeling it. He also said that there are days when his mind has racing thoughts where he thinks about everything and can't make it stop. After taking the vitamins he told me that he started seeing little improvements but he still hallucinates lightly. Does it mean that he still has mercury in his body which is not showing up on his hair tests?

I also wanted to ask you guys if I should give him Algin, Colloidal Silver and maybe do some bentonite clay baths?

He has no more amalgams in his mouth from what I can see, but he has like 4 or 5 crowns and I don't know whats under them. Taking the crowns off can be a painful procedure so I dont know if we should do anything right now. What you think?