I don't know about you, Aaron, but if something does not work for me, I try something else. Have you ever considered using a suppository-type chelator of EDTA? I know that Cutler claims EDTA is good only for lead, but he was talking about intravenous EDTA, not the rectal-implant you do yourself called detoxamin,and it's far cheaper.

I have never used this; the only chelation I use is the slow & gentle foot patch, being of the opinion that merely detoxifying is not enough to get the state of health we want. Mercury poisoned or not, we have to do other things, also, like super-nutrition and supplementation with highly digestible minerals, etc.

In any case, if it was me, I'd give the suppositories a try. Whatever you choose, remember this is a JOURNEY you are on; your torment is as legitimate a part of your life as all the good stuff you've been through. Now cheer up and hope to hear back from you soon!

Animals feel pain & suffering just as we do, and they value their lives as much as we value ours.