That makes sense, Russ. I think that I'll ask my doctor if I can have a challenge test after the next infusion rather than waiting until the 20th one.

I chose to detox slowly because I had to live and work in the mean time. It worked well for me and I'm better now without going through any trauma (except that I did 3 DMPS initially, which was only a little traumatic for me but much moreso for my business partner Laura).

The way I view it is if you detox quickly, you will have a lot more redistribution than if you detox slowly. This will cause more tissue damage. You will get more mercury out more quickly but at what price in terms of damage.

if you move the mercury out slowly and in a controlled fashion making sure that as little redistribution takes places as possible, you will have less collateral damage. Of course, that's assuming that the "static" mercury in the tissue doesn't do damage, but it most likely does, so, what is the right answer? I don't know.

It's really up to you but with the horrible suicidal feelings you've been having, I might slow down a bit if I was in your shoes.

Just a thought.