I just edited Scarlet's post to make it more readable. Hope this helps.

Scarlet, Here are some answers to your questions...

1. Petitioning the supreme court.

2. Having a peaceful protest or demonstration.

3. Getting this out into the media somehow, like the news, newspapers, and magizines, and talk shows like Opra Winfrey, Ricky Lake, or maybe Montel Williams.

4. Networking with famous people who are also fighting for a good cause,for example Kevin Trudeau, That wrote ,Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

I believe they are all good ideas because they overcome the single most important problem, which is:

Outside of mainstream media coverage, many people don't take information seriously.

This is a shame because almost all of mainstream media is tightly controlled and I only wish more people realized how true this is. They are completely unaccountable and unfortunately, because mms receives so many adversiting dollars from pharmaceuticals and because pharmaceuticals profit from mercury exposure, mms will not undermine their cash flow by exposing this issue.

How to pharmaceuticals profit from mercury exposure?

Pharmaceutical companies make billions yearly from treating "diseases" that are actually side effects of mercury exposure. They realize this and therefore pour money into deceptive publicity campaigns and bad studies to promote the continued use of mercury everywhere, whether it be tattoos, coal-burning power plants, amalgam fillings, dentures, consumer products, or vaccines.

I say...

"Those proposing to be uninformed and forgetful while profiting from immoral activities are more likely brilliant and evil."

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)