Scarlet,

Thanks again for the kind words.

I agree with you, and yes I will fight for the truth. Unfortunately, it's hard to get dentists to agree that amalgam is bad for 2 reasons:

(1) If they admit it, they will have to admit that they are responsbile for ruining the lives of countless people. This would be a VERY expensive confession and a legal nightmare for them.

(2) If they admin it, they have to admit that there is a massive coverup about this subject in dentistry and in the media (which there is). This is hard for people—even Dentists—to accept, however, because they have a world view that makes this impossible. They've watched too many episodes of ER or Law and Order which are nothing more then thinly-veiled propaganda machines. They also spent a small fortune on an education that they don't want to admit has been partially a waste of time, or worse yet, has set them up for a never-ending train of legal nightmares. After all, the ADA has already made their legal position known on the amalgam issue:

"The American Dental Association (ADA) owes no legal duty of care to protect the public from allegedly dangerous products used by dentists. The ADA did not manufacture, design, supply or install the mercury-containing amalgams. The ADA does not control those who do. The ADA's only alleged involvement in the product was to provide information regarding its use. Dissemination of information relating to the practice of dentistry does not create a duty of care to protect the public from potential injury."

The Superior Court of the State of California
Case No. 718228, Demurrer (October 22, 1992)

When I started working in politics in the early 90s, I was stunned at the information I was exposed to. I also did NOT simply believe it. I actually spent time over a long period studying to see if the unbelievable things I was learning could possibly be true.

Well, much to my disappointment, they were true and are all verifiable in the U.S. code and from other readily-available sources. I really hope that the people of this country and the world will wake up soon.

I relalized years ago that there were certain things about me that were unlike most other people. For example, I strongly believe in justice so I don't start accusing people of doing wrong when I know nothing about a situation. It's vital to have all the facts first and then find out who's wrong and who's right.

For this reason, I'm so happy that when I worked with the party that I didn't do what so many people (perhaps most) would have done and left disgusted and never came back. Instead, I listened carefully, then studied to find out if these people were off their rockers or not.

These people talked about conspiracies in government and massive corruption. My difficulty in believing it came from the same reasoning that it does in most people:

"If all this stuff were true, I'd know it. The 'free media' would have reported it and if they covered anything up, everyone would know."

How incredibly nieve that thought is.

The media control is very tight and very well-coordinated. Also, there is NO accountability in media at all. I've seen TV shows lie about events and facts countless times and there are rarely-if-ever repercussions. The media is accountable to no one.

Politicians who fight the media end up losing the next election or resigning because of some scandal (often completely fabricated). People who fight the media often lost their jobs.

A good example of fighting the media is when Charlie Sheen said recently that 9-11 was an inside job. Sheen even appeared on the Republic Broadcasting Network stating that he believes that factions in the U.S. government carried out 9-11. If you study the evidence, he's 100% right. Yet, for the 2 weeks following, he was blasted in the media in his divorce with Denise Richards, which was, up to this point, relatively quiet. I saw the story on E! and they even attempted to explain why, after being quiet for so long, she suddenly decided to come out with all kinds of horrible information about Sheen.

On the popular daytime program called The View, Joy Behar was asked why she thought all of the information was coming out of Denise Richards about Sheen and she said,

"Wasn't He [Sheen] recently critical of the Bush administration?"

Obviously, she knows a thing-or-two about how things work in Hollywood.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you what the movies you have made are about.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)