"You said you started to feel better when you started removing the amalgams but after they were all replaced, you started to feel worse again. It sounds like the procedure itself could be very stressful for the body."

It is stressful. Replacing amalgams also causes more mercury to be absorbed. I had some other infections in the interim, so it is difficult to say what causes what. All I know is that I am run down and have plenty of muscle ache, which is better at times and worse at times. I do notice that I usually feel better in the the winter than in the summer. I think I also have mold allergies, and air pollution is much worse in the summer.

I don't think adrenal fatigue is my primary problem. Adrenal fatigue and thyroid problems are probably the result of mercury toxicity, and not the cause. Who knows though. The body should be able to get rid of some mercury, but the problem is when it is overwhelmed.

"And speaking of chemical sensitivity, one of the issues I have is I can't touch anything (chemical cleaners, soaps, etc.) or else my hands get clammy (sweatyish). Do you have this?"

Touching it is not really an issue for me, but breathing in the fumes is very much an issue.