Birdlady, my issues go alot further than mercury. I've explained that in the past. I'm not on this forum much at all now, but I check in from time to time and see if I can be of any help. But my issues run deeper than mercury, but I know I still have mercury there somewhere.

My mercury poisoning was indeed being healed back in the day from Cutler's protocol. In fact, it was only when I started using his then I began to really notice changes happening.

I was hit badly later on after an infection from some bacteria or virus (that has never gone) and then got much worse later after surgical dental work (tooth extraction), that something went badly wrong and my body was no longer responding to detoxification efforts and I have been struggling since. Anwers are not easy or clear and chelation has become either difficult, or simply doesn't yield much for me these days.

I have already posted Cutler testimonies on this forum. I'd suggest typing it into the search box. There are people who get well and they simply move on. Others can have other complications and sometimes crossing with mercury, and so they are the ones you see linger. These are the more complicated cases and possibly are those that have been so badly and long termly poisoned, that it's now caused other problems in the body.

It really is different for each person. I have tried ALA, but don't seem to get any real responses. The only problem I have with it, is my parasitic infection that I'm struggling with just gets worse (as it does anytime I take any supplement at all). But apart from that? Even high dose ALA doesn't seem to do much. Yet once upon a time, when I responded well to detox, I was heavily detoxing mercury and reacting strongly to chelation. Which is why Cutler's worked so well because it did at least cut down "some" of the redistribution and got more mercury out of me.