I have to agree with JK on this one. I don't see how these low doses are doing anything to get any mercury out. I think that's part of the issue with Cutler's protocol. It has warped so much. In his book he recommends doing much higher doses and if you try those doses, the people on FDC yahoo group freak out at you and yell. Well it's right in Cutler's book!

Doing a more frequent dose seemed to help with some of the symptoms, but the rashes are nearly unbearable at times. It may be due to sulphur issues, but regardless it is quite annoying. I will see if I get the same reactions on DMPS as I do DMSA. If I do then I know it is the actual metals moving out of my body rather than the DMSA itself.

Sunshine, did you ever test your urine or feces to see if you were even excreting any sort of metals? Also do you have to still do cleanses to stay healthy and if the answer is yes, then what happens if you don't?

I am well aware of your story btw and no offense, but I don't buy the whole idea that 5mg of ALA was the reason for your success. Thanks for sharing but I just think it was the other stuff you were doing imo.

BTW! The DMPS is about $2.75 a pill for 50mg capsules.

Last edited by Birdlady; 03/07/11 01:15 PM.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse