Your post is most interesting, Dallas. Yes, it is a shame we have to learn by experience. If I had known anything about RhoGam or mercury, I sure would have refused that stupid shot.

What you say about the anti-lifers is indeed true. I know some Planned Parenthood types, and they can't bear to see a woman happy about her pregnancy (they have all had abortions themselves, I am sure of that). When they see a young single mother, they just seethe with hatred - they want every single pregnant woman to kill her unborn baby. I'm not saying that being single and being a parent is the best situation, but killing your children is the solution??

I am sorry to hear of all your miscarriages, but it is nice you have seven children!

Back to avoiding doctors during pregnancy: anyone planning that - you must never tell anyone - you will be considered worse than a criminal. You folks on this forum are the only ones who know.

Animals feel pain & suffering just as we do, and they value their lives as much as we value ours.