I am RH negative. I have four children born in 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2006. I had the shot with all four. My oldest has ADHD. My next child has PDD-NOS on the Autism Spectrum, and is also being treated for ADHD. My third child has had developmental delays since 6 months old. She is been treated for sensory problems and speech delays. My youngest is allready receiving therapy with a pt due to milestone delays. All three of my oldest children have went through or are going through speech therapy. My husband and I were both typically developing children. We do not have a family history of these problems. So were do they come from. I have chose a healthy lifestyle for myself and our children. They have all also been up to date on their shots uncluding their flu shots. I also got flu shots when I was pregnant with the older three. I stopped the flu shots last year when I found out they had mercury in them. So what do you do? The y cant go to school without the shots. And now this year they added two more to the 4 year old visit that are required.