Hi all, new to the forum, first of all thank you very much Russ for setting this up as a place to gain info and help and be helped. If one is afflicted, the good that can come out of it is by finding the cure and guiding other afflicted to the cure as well.

So I will describe an interestnig if vexing phenomena to see if any of you have expierienced it before having your amalgams removed and being detoxed.

At least once a month, sometimes 3 times a month, lasting for from a few hours to almost two weeks once, with an intensity ranging from minor and ignorable to so pronounced that it becomes the primary focus of my life until it has again passed.

I've been unable to find it's cause (until now, as I'm pretty certain it is caused by my mercury fillings)and Drs would be confused by it, either waving it away as a creation of my imagination, or as some strange expression of anxiety (which is ridiculous, because I know what anxiety feels like, and it feels nothing like what I would experience).

Ok, onto the symptoms:a feeling of dissasociation from my surroundings, a feeling of being 'out of it' that is difficult to define... a subjective feeling of going between heat and cold, often both at the same time, a clammy sweaty feeling, a straneg symptom that is best described by giving an example: I'd walk through a doorway thinking I had cleared it but be of by a few inches and slam my shoulder into the door frame, or reaching for a mug of coffee and being off by a few centimeters... sort of like a minor version of drunken incoordination...very interestingly ( and now something that makes more sense) a strange mettalic funky taste in my mouth, sort of bitter and sharp (this doesn't happen everytime, but it happens enough to make a connection.

this while constellation of weirdness would seem to come out of nowhere and would go away just as mysteriously..

Have any of you expierienced this? Might it perhaps be somehow related to my immunde system trying to process mercury etc?

Thanks!