I can't be sure it is some type of re-toxification from the fillings, but I wanted to share my story and see if anyone can help. To cut to the chase:-

* I had 6 mercury fillings removed in June last year (8-9 months ago).
* I am early 30's male and have had them in my mouth for over 20 years.
* Had them out with a trained mercury free dentist who uses all the correct procedures as advised.
* Right now, my anxiety level is through the roof and it is crippling me

Childhood-
* Had fillings in at an early age
* Had allergies in an around that time which have stayed with me for years. Digestion not so good.
* Developed anxiety as a child and what I now realise is a type of agrophobia.
* Started off very confident as a little boy, then became a bit withdrawn throughout my life.
* Wasn't able to understand and handle social situations aswell as others.
* Diagnosed with ADD when 16
* eyes quite dark as a child I think after fillings put in.

Adult before fillings removed:-

* Confidence very up and down
* Low moods and feeling very despondent alot of the time
* Low on energy at work
* Cloudy in mind and hard to focus or listen in general

after fillings removed:-

* No detox done or any Vitamins taken whatsoever.
* Exhausted in first couple of weeks. Not sure if it was adrenaline from injections of release of mercury vapours
* Agoraphobic/panic attack much worse - got on a plane and nearly died of panic when the door was shut. this was about 1-2 months later
* Have been quite run down since Xmas.
* Had an argument with a friend over text. His mad texts had me wake up the next day with a panic attack. No logical reason for this, he is harmless but it has affected me very badly since. I am waking up daily feeling panicky and its just not normal.

I am of the opinion that 'maybe' my body is being re-toxified with mercury or I am having withdrawal symptoms 8 months later which is magnifying everything... I am just not sure. I have also noticed my legs are a bit weak. Im not sure if that is from being tired from the anxiety or if it is the mercury falling to my legs..

Would love some opinions here from people in the know/with experience themselves. thanks.