starThere seems to be a difference of opinion regarding the directions in taking the DMSA.

-Firstly, DetoxPro (purchased from <www.antiaging-system.com>
-International Antiaging Systems

-DetoxPro
Detox-Pro helps support the body's natural detoxification pathways for the elimation of toxic heavy metals particularly mercury and it is believed that detoxification also results in a higher IQ as well as a more efficient immune system.

The unfortunate by-product of our complex, industrialized, high-tech society is the contamination of water, air and food by numerous chemicals and non-essential elements, such as heavy metals like mercury.

The accumulation of heavy metals in the human body poses a significant health risk, leading to a wide array of symptoms, including anemia, learning deficits, behavioral and cognitive changes, tremor, gingivitis, hypertension, irritability, cancer, depression, memory loss, fatigue, headaches, gout, chronic renal failure, male infertility, and possibly even multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer's disease.

Detox-Pro / 45 caps retail $ 30. . IAS Sale Price [$24.99] until June 30th. (Save %5 on all orders using this code in cart when prompted "AM25").

The Directions: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Ingredients: Selenium -100mcg; D-glucuronolactone 250mg, DMSA 100mg.
--------------------
-2ndly.-DMSA -purchased from VRP /Vitamin Research Products

Ingredients DMSA-100mg. (dimercapto succinic acid) providing 65mg succinic acid
Other Ingredients: Microcrystaline cellulose and hydroxpropylmethylcellose (veg.caps)

Directions: Take 1 capsule up to three times every other day on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional. --------
So, my question is WHY do you need to skip a day with the VRP
product?

Whereas the DetoxPro says to take 1-3 capsules daily. This does not make sense at all. I have done business with both companies over 10 years. I have found the products of high quality from both reputable dealers.

It just doesn't make sense that one tells you to skip a day, and the other takes more, and that means everyday.
Sense this is suppose to be anti-toxic, why would it matter if you take it every day or not? Something certainly does not compute! idea

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]