Hi guys.

My name is Alex and I hope someone can give me some advice on my problems and take the time to read this as it would mean the world to me.

Ok, I'm 22 years old and I started having trouble with my health when I was 19 years old.

Before I started having health issues I was very athletic, I was always working out, eating healthy, didn't smoke, drink, do drugs, was confident and happy with my life.

At around march 2010, I one day noticed I was getting constipated for some reason. I changed my diet and included lot's of fibre and started working out even more, but that made issues even worse for some reason. I was having rectal itching like crazy! Even though I didn't have hemeroids! I also had light blood drops on the toilet paper for a few months.

I was feeling constipated, I would barley go to the bathroom, like I would pass little pebbles of stool, on top of that I was feeling like a had chills and a feeling of heat on my thighs, hands, back and stuff like that.

I releazed that I was having difficulty digesting dairy, so I dropped dairy and that made my life a bit more toleratable, but the problems were still there. I would at least be able to poo more from dropping dairy though.

I had a colonoscopy and they said that I had they didn't really find anything. They said I had some minor irritaion of some sorts, but nothing really important, they also took a sample which didn't show anything.

A few months passed and I started having problems with my stomache. Like my stomache would get really full from just eating a little, I would feel like my stomache was going to explode.

I got a gastroscopy and they said I had some inflammation, when I checked my results they gave me, it said I had gastro reflux. I also got checked for celiac and it came back negative(blood test, stomache sample)

A few months later I started having really bad anxiety for some reason, like holly hell was that weird, very bad memory, very bad concentration, this weird buzzing sound in my ears or almost like in my head I can't tell. I also got dim vision and kind sensetive to light. Also really bad fatigue.

I also get irritated easly. Like when someone says something stupid it really makes me mad and makes me want to snap at them, even though I was always a pretty laid back person who avoided conflicts.

Here I am two-three years later and still can't tell what the f happend to my life, what did I do to deserve this? How could I have prevented this, since I was at my prime when I was 19, doing what I should have been doing with my health, yet all my fat friends with their junk food, smoking and drinking have no problems?

So I started seaching the net and found out about the dangers of amalgam fillings, now keep in mind that I had only 1 filling and since I had it removed last week, I probably had it about 2-3 years, maybe 2 years and a few months.

When I think about it, I kinda think these problems started around the time when I got my filling in, I'm not so sure, I can't remember that far back tbh.

Could this be the reason for my problems?

When I got my filling removed last week, I felt fatigue like never before. The day after removal I FEELT AMAZING! No anxiety, perfect vision, I was shocked, I felts so relaxed I sleept like a baby.

Then after that day, I experianced horrible fatigue for 4 days like I never experienced before. I feel so drained I didn't know what to do, the feeling of low energy like I couldn't beliave.

So, here I am 10 days after I had it removed and I kinda feel worse for some reason.

But I have to say that 2-3 days after removal I felt different, like something changed. After years of tests and diets it always feelt the same, but the 2-3 days was definitly a change, the vision, the anxiety and thinking was really kinda improved, but after those few days it got sucky again.

I started taking vitamin c and garlic after removal and I noticed that my stomache and constipation would feel really improved, so would my appetite, but I would have stronger mental symptoms, like more anxiety, brain fog.

What the hell do I do guys?

I would like to start detox, but I'm from europe and I have no idea about that DMSA stuff or any of those things.

Also, after I got my filling removed and I took a bit of chlorella for about 2 days I feelt like [shoot], I feelt heat on my thighs and got eveeeen wayy more constipated, yet my family all tried chlorella with me and didn't have a single problem with it, even my father who has about 2 fillings in.

Do you guys recommende I keep taking garlic and vitamin c?
Should I also start going to a savna?

Last edited by Solidone; 02/10/13 09:50 AM.