Originally Posted by rahul_100
Right..just an update. I visited Dr El-essaway and he was a very charming man. He was very kind and sincere. After all the examinations were over I paid the £330 or so and eagarly waited the treatment and price plan, which he was going to outline for me. This was over 6 weeks ago! I have contacted his nurse twice since then, the last time a week ago, and I have not heard anything back. I am now thinking of arranging an appointment with Gareth.

Hello rahul_100,
It's nice to hear from you again. I have been reading some of the places, Doctor's, and their prices, with protocol. I would imagine you are aware of this information with D. Hersham El-Essawy?
--------

Hesham El-Essawy
94 Harley Street, London W1G 7HX
Tel: 020 7935 3960
E-mail: hesham@el-essawy.com

Holistic mercury free practice. Safety protocols used for amalgam removal including high volume suction, thorough cleaning with patience, close monitoring of mercury vapour levels in each tooth using a mercury vapour analyzer to ensure vapour level is zero before inserting a replacement material, sedation, oxygen supply, a special herbal formula and other methods.
--rahul_100
In the right hand column of this post is links regarding pricing and protocol:
-------
As we feel that patients should not pay for an unsuccessful outcome we do offer a money back guarantee if the patient, having faithfully observed all instructions and guidelines and carefully maintained post-op discipline and detox regimens, shows no reduction in his body burden of mercury after a period of eighteen months, as shown by the subsequent mercury vapour analyser readings or Vega/Bio-Meridian tests.

COSTSThe treatment costs are likely to be as follows:
Examination, including the mercury vapour reading from your mouth, sweat and expired air £150.00
Panoramic x-ray £80.00
Removal of amalgam (or composite fillings placed on top of mercury contaminated dentin), removal of mercury vapour from the dentinal tubules and detoxing every tooth or cavity to zero mercury as shown on our mercury vapour analyser and the placement of a temporary filling: £170.00 per tooth.
(Please remember that we do not place permanent fillings (we call them restorations) except after your body is completely zeroed of mercury.
Please note that the costs for permanent restorations are not included.
Ultra-sonic removal of any mercury-containing deposits under the gum margins and gum treatment: £150.00
Air polishing to remove any mercury vapour attached to the enamel surfaces: £150.00
IV Sedation £150.00 per hour.
Detox sessions including further testing and preparation of your tailor-made detox formula £100.00 per half hour.
Bottles of specially prepared combined herbal/homeopathic detox and per bottle of oral detox £50.00 per bottle inclusive.
Follow up appointments every two months or as required (about one hour) involving further readings of mercury levels and detox supervision and complete oral hygiene when needed: £150.00 per visit.
Reading of mercury content in samples of your food items ₤10.00 per item. (We were very surprised to discover that many common food items are contaminated with very high levels of mercury, which surprisingly also goes for organic food. As mercury contamination of food happens through the fertiliser used, we have found that unfertilized food products such as biodynamic food products do show the least amount of mercury by far. Food testing is therefore essential if one is to avoid further mercury contamination of his body. Some patients who never had any amalgam fillings do have signs of mercury toxicity from eating high mercury food.
Before removing your amalgam we would like you to have a test to show us your bio-compatibility with our materials as well as a general outline of your health status, and that will be performed on the premises or outside by an expert member of our team. This will normally cost ₤100.00 for every half hour.
Please remember to observe the NO NO LIST, which includes food items that we found to contain a very high level of mercury.

The NO NO LIST includes the following items:

Chicken,
Eggs,
Garlic,
Onions,
Spring onions,
Leeks,
And
Fish.

Food items that contain the least amount of mercury are those grown Bio-dynamically, and that means without fertilizers. It is the fertilizer, we discovered, that contaminates the food. Chicken manure is shockingly high in mercury, which is then picked up by the sulphur-containing fertilized produce such as those mentioned above.

The cycle of mercury contamination seems to go like this: industries throw mercury waste in the sea, the fish gets it, we get the fish, clean it and send the ‘waste’ to a factory to make ‘concentrates’ that is used as chicken feed. It is that process of feeding the chicken fish waste that keeps mercury in the food chain and in our opinion is responsible for much of the mercury toxicity from food.

Please search the Internet for ‘global mercury report’ to understand the problem further.

We base the above advice about the ‘NO NO LIST’ only on our findings about mercury content in these food items and not on any nutritional qualities of those items. To detox you properly we must encourage mercury to get out and to stop mercury from going into your body.

starIf you have any other questions please phone Marcia (My most capable nurse for the last thirty seven years) on 020-7935 3960.

I would also recommend to you to have a good look at our website
<www.el-essawy.com> for it is rich with information that will empower you in your quest for better health.
---------------
Now, rahul_100, We have not heard back from Alex in a while (3 months). So perhaps keep checking back, or here's what I found on Gardeth Rhidian:

Member of: British Homeopathic Dental Association
Holistic mercury free practice. Safety protocols used for amalgam removal including galvanometer, high volume suction and biocompatibility testing (kinesiology). Naturopathic techniques employed such as dental homeopathy, dental acupuncture, EAV testing, chlorella, fish oils and cilantro.

Gareth Rhidian & Stephen Allen
Brompton Dental & Health Clinic, 221-223 Old Brompton Road, London SW5 0EA
Tel: 020 7370 0055
E-mail: info@mercuryfree.co.uk

Members of: British Society for mercury Free Dentistry (Gareth Rhidian is Treasurer)
Holistic mercury free practice. Safety protocols used for amalgam removals including high volume suction, galvanometer, rubber dam, intravenous Vitamin C, oxygen supply, mercury air filter and goggles. Only metal free fillings used. Detoxification using natural supplements such as ‘Sea Greens’. Checking of root canal toxicity, and of cavitations (NICO lesions) using digital x-ray, with surgical cleaning when needed (Stephen Allen).
----------
highfivePerhaps some of this information will help you. Personally, since you've already seen DR. El-essaway, I'd send emails, and phone calls until someone gives you the information you've already started, with him. Of course, you decide. Best wishes for your healing and removal of the amalgams.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]